"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be satisfied." Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God." Matthew 5:9

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SCREAMING and YELLING!! for Porter, Everett and Owen!

Today I cried for my friend Julia, who made this post about three little boys who need saved. Literally saved, from a hell on earth.   Please use this post to SCREAM and YELL for these little boys.  But first PRAY and ask others to pray.  Please share on facebook to everyone you know.   Today, pray for these three little boys, Today, share their story with everyone you know.  Today, today, today....... and tomorrow, for all of their tomorrows.

Micah Six Eight: Down On My Knees: Grief overwhelmed me a few weeks ago.   It completely caught me off guard. Grief for two little boys I have never met but who have ...

No comments:

Post a Comment