"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be satisfied." Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God." Matthew 5:9

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Igor has been adopted!


Before and After: from "Igor" to Joseph Igor Patterson.  




My very first post on this blog was last year on March 20 and I was compelled to write about "Igor".  You can go here to read my first post about adoption and Igor was the first child I advocated for.  The picture above was the only picture I had of him for two years.  Finally Igor has been adopted into a very loving family who looked at that picture and knew he was their son.  His name now is Joseph Igor Patterson.
Joseph Patterson

Joseph Patterson















No comments:

Post a Comment