"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be satisfied." Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God." Matthew 5:9

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Igor

Here he is, the one who has inspired me!  He is identified as "Igor" on Reese's Rainbow.  A very good friend of mine and I both call him Joshy.  I have looked at his picture for two years, always hoping that the family he needs has has committed to adopting him.  He is so cute and charming.  I am praying for him and YELLING and SCREAMING for him.  Yes, its good to pray for him, but now I am called to do more for him.   I have to advocate, raise money because he has been transferred from an orphange to a mental institution.   He is SEVEN and he needs a home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment