"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be satisfied." Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God." Matthew 5:9

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Igor: Brown-eyed cutie

I have some more information about little Igor.   That is not his given name.   It is the name assigned to him by the agency so he is not just a number.  A name gives us the ability to help him find his forever family.  People can say "oh, did you see that cute little guy available for adoption.  His name is "Igor" and it is a fine name from his country, however when he is adopted, the family has the option to change his name, which in official records is not "Igor". The following are a couple of links to find our more about Igor and how YOU can help me to find his forever family.  Again this is me SCREAMING AND YELLING for Igor, who cannot do that for himself.

This is his page for Reese's Rainbow:http://reecesrainbow.org/category/waitingchildren/other-angels-boys-6  There is a button to donate to his adoption fund.  I will have soon more information on Igor.  If it the least you can do, please read his story and pray for him.  I usually pray that I hope someone gave him a hug that day or just a smile, because you see he spends all day at the institution in his bed.  That's what an institution in EE will do with adorable little children who haven't found their forever family yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cheryl,
    I've been seeing your posts about Igor, and he's in my prayers. I spent some time looking through the Reece's Rainbow website, we and came to the conclusion that when my book releases, we'll be donating a portion of the profits to help a child find a family. Unfortunately, my book won't be out until fall of '13, so hopefully Igor won't still be in need of help by then, but you've made me aware of something I can't ignore. Thank you... I wish I had the means to help Igor now, but I will pray and do what I can to spread awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! Praying is the first thing to do? I'm very happy that you have opened your heart yo these children and that you are willing to support them financially also .

    ReplyDelete